Headhunter (Dreamcast) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Headhunter (Dreamcast) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Headhunter (Dreamcast)

Headhunter (Dreamcast)

“Headhunter is the best action games in sega dreamcast”

Written on: 20/04/2009

Headhunter is the best action games in sega dreamcast… Read Full Review

Headhunter (Dreamcast)

“The graphics in Headhunter are amazing and also the...”

Written on: 17/02/2009

The graphics in Headhunter are amazing and also the plot of this game its really well done. The only badpoints are some missions that u have to pass in order to keep on with the story. My general comment is to everybody play this game its really good and addictive… Read Full Review

Headhunter (Dreamcast)

“When I first picked up Headhunter, I wasn't expecting...”

Written on: 22/05/2007 by consolecharlie (4 reviews written)

When I first picked up Headhunter, I wasn't expecting a particularly good game. I felt that it would pass the time for an hour or two and then that'd be it. The blurb and the pictures on the back didn't persuade me either about the game. It was only when I actually got the game into my Dreamcast that I actually realized how good a game it was.

The plotline follows Jack Wade, a professional Headhunter (Essentially a bounty hunter) who has just escaped from a medical facility. However, when he… Read Full Review

Tomleecee's Response to consolecharlie's Review

Written on: 26/05/2007

Lots of good points there. I also recently picked up head hunter for a fiver (in fact I was just playing it a few minutes ago!) and its a really impressive game from a technical standpoint. The graphics are marvellous and the soundtrack is rousing - the best five quid I've ever spent anyhow!