Krups F8744338 Crematic Coffee Centre Reviews

• Service & Support

Krups F8744338 Crematic Coffee Centre - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Krups F8744338 Crematic Coffee Centre

Krups F8744338 Crematic Coffee Centre

“Makes a very good cup of coffee, although I only...”

Written on: 18/11/2007 by gfish21 (1 review written)

Makes a very good cup of coffee, although I only really ever used the espresso function. I have owned it for just over 3 years, and it has now packed up. I descaled it regularly every month or two, but the performance got worse and worse over time, until it now can't pump water through the filter at all. An electrical service centre says that they cannot help, so I have decided to bin it and buy something else… Read Full Review

Krups F8744338 Crematic Coffee Centre

“I was given a Krups F8744338 Crematic Coffee Centre as...”

Written on: 14/01/2006 by Quixotic2 (1 review written)

I was given a Krups F8744338 Crematic Coffee Centre as a Christmas present in the year 2000, and after five years of excellent (and frequent) service, it is showing no signs of giving up. I have made use of both functions, i.e. the filter percolator as well as the espresso maker, and consider this machine to have been an ideal investment.

If you're looking for one you can depend on that's going to last a long time, I'd certainly go for it.

The only downside is the appearance. Standing… Read Full Review

Krups F8744338 Crematic Coffee Centre

“While I do like it, the Krups makes a great coffee and...”

Written on: 03/07/2004 by Dunc (1 review written)

While I do like it, the Krups makes a great coffee and it's a '3 in one', there are slight things I'm disappointed about... The coffee filter for the expresso coffe is a bit small. My old, cheap, basic one held more - so I could make more expressos....plus I'm a bit disappointed there isn't either cups (the box has a picture on it of two nice chrome cups!!) or milk jug to go with it...I have to use a gravy boat to catch the expresso as it is low and wide. My old one used a normal milk jug. BUT… Read Full Review

Krups F8744338 Crematic Coffee Centre

“I am a newcomer to the Espresso coffee scene and was...”

Written on: 18/02/2004 by bobdabuilda (2 reviews written)

I am a newcomer to the Espresso coffee scene and was given a Krups F8744338 Crematic Coffee Centre as a birthday prezzie from my partner. I must say that it produces a great espresso and the added bonus of the frother/hot water nozzle is great for making a quick cuppa when you fancy something different (much quicker than boiling the kettle!)The only downside is that the instructions could be written a little more clearly as it does take a little getting used to. Then again I am one of those… Read Full Review