Magic Sand Super Sculptor Reviews

Magic Sand Super Sculptor - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Magic Sand Super Sculptor

Magic Sand Super Sculptor

“me and my husband bought this so called 'magic' sand...”

Written on: 02/07/2010

me and my husband bought this so called 'magic' sand for our 6 year old sons. to say we were disapointed would be an understatement. we could not sculpture a model at all in the water, and we had to throw half the sand away because we could not seperate it from the water. it was also extremely expensive and not the sort of product a child could buy with their pocket money. even my 14 year old daughter could not use this product as it is advertised. a complete waste of money, and a great… Read Full Review

Magic Sand Super Sculptor

“I purchased the Magic Sand for my 5 year old daughter....”

Written on: 28/05/2010

I purchased the Magic Sand for my 5 year old daughter. She was amazed the way the sand didnt actually get wet and enjoyed playing with it by her hands..... has for the sculpting tip and trying to mould something under water it was complete rubbish!!!! Very disappointing would def not recommend. As usual these things always seem easy when advertised.... but it was down to 99p and that was the only reason that it was purchased! If I had paid the full price of £6.99 I would certainly not have… Read Full Review

Magic Sand Super Sculptor

“I got one of these so called Magic Sand Super...”

Written on: 26/04/2006 by Madbrush (6 reviews written)

I got one of these so called Magic Sand Super Sculpture sets for my daughter, and they are a complete waste of money.

Firstly, the tank is really flimsy and small, and you can hardly see what you are doing in it.

A lot of the sand floats to the top.

The sculpting bottle is really hard to control, as it just spews sand out everywhere.

It takes a good hour to get the sand dry enough to put back in the packet, by sifting it, but water bubbles always seem to form in the packet, and if you are… Read Full Review

Pinkeybbz's Response to Madbrush's Review

Written on: 06/07/2010

I found this review not helpful because it was not informative as i wanted to know more about why it didnt work and what it was like!