Frontier Labs L1 - Jukebox Reviews

• Battery Life

Frontier Labs L1 - Jukebox - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Frontier Labs L1 - Jukebox

Frontier Labs L1 - Jukebox

“This is my first MP3 player, but I did some reseach...”

Written on: 23/07/2004 by konerm01 (1 review written)

This is my first MP3 player, but I did some reseach about them before I purchased the frontier labs L1 product. It is a good product for your money. I have enjoyed using it. The product is small and comes with a carrying case with belt clip. It also has software to help add songs to the player. The player is easy to use and songs are easy to find. One thing that I didn't like was the need to use a little adapter to use headphones that don't come with the player. The sound quality has… Read Full Review

Frontier Labs L1 - Jukebox

“This Frontier Labs L1 20GB HDD portable mp3 player is...”

Written on: 26/05/2004 by tedbundy (3 reviews written)

This Frontier Labs L1 20GB HDD portable mp3 player is the second HDD player that I own. L1 is much smaller than my Nomad. The sound is great and it also has a line-in recording so I can just record directly from my stereo to the unit bypassing the PC. Overall, it is very good. It is easy to control with one jog at the front of the player. The overall feel is a very solid player as it is made from metal not plastic… Read Full Review

Terrafirma's Response to tedbundy's Review

Written on: 29/05/2004

I'd like to hear more about your L1! Does the carrying case have a belt clip or a belt loop? Do you use AudiPhile? Is file transfer smooth? Does it have WOW SRS efects? Does the 1 custom EQ have just bass and trebile or several settings? How are the headphones that come with it? Is the manual easy to follow?