The New Dragon Inn, Rainham Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

The New Dragon Inn, Rainham - Ask a question now

“Very pleasant experience. Food was of the highest quality.”

Written on: 14/01/2010

Very pleasant experience. Food was of the highest quality… Read Full Review

“You can have a buffet menu at The New Dragon Inn in...”

Written on: 07/07/2006 by dbailey019 (1 review written)

You can have a buffet menu at The New Dragon Inn in Rainham Monday to Friday for just £13.95 per person. The food is freshly cooked when ordered, and not like a buffet that would normally be sitting there. You can also order as much as you want as long as you don't deliberately waste.

This is an excellent restaurant. and I have been to most in and around the area. I go regularly with friends or family. The buffet is such good value for money, you have to try!… Read Full Review

“Rainham, Chinese, The New Dragon Inn - I visited the...”

Written on: 23/06/2005 by seamore (39 reviews written)

Rainham, Chinese, The New Dragon Inn - I visited the New Dragon Inn with my family while we were having our new kitchen fitted - we did a lot of eating out that week but were very impressed by the quality of food from this place.

All of the usual Chinese dishes are here and I would particularaly recommend the duck - we got a half to share and it made a really good starter. The meal wasn't too expensive and quality of all the food we were served was excellent - I would recommend this restaurant… Read Full Review