Samsung Digimax 301 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Summary

3.3 Megapixel
Standard Point And Shoot

Resolution 3.3
Optical Zoom 1
Battery Type Alkaline

Features:
  • 3.2-megapixel sensor captures enough detail to create photo-quality 10-by-14-inch enlargements
  • 3x digital zoom
  • Optical viewfinder; 1.6-inch color TFT LCD monitor
  • Store images on 16 MB internal memory or on optional Secure Digital memory cards (not included)
  • Powered by 2 AA-size batteries (alkaline included, rechargeable NiMH recommended)
  • Refine your search

“I bought the Samsung Digimax 301 digital camera very...”

Written on: 02/01/2006 by littlemermaid20 (1 review written)

I bought the Samsung Digimax 301 digital camera very cheaply for Christmas. I have a few Samsung products, and I thought it was a good make, but I am a little disappointed with this, as most of the pictures, once developed, are fuzzy. I have lost some nice pictures of my new baby due to this.

Also, no matter how the flash is set etc., every picture I take has red eye, even with the reduction setting on.

It is still quite good, but it is no way near as good as I thought it would be… Read Full Review

“The Samsung Digimax 301 is very easy to use, couldn't...”

Written on: 15/04/2005 by nursecyndi (1 review written)

The Samsung Digimax 301 is very easy to use, couldn't ask for a better camera… Read Full Review

“Samsung Digimax 301 - I took a gamble buying this...”

Written on: 16/08/2004 by gangis (1 review written)

Samsung Digimax 301 - I took a gamble buying this camera without any research and am very pleased with the cost and features. I think I made a good purchase… Read Full Review