Digital Dream JB1 Reviews

Summary

This is a miniture James Bond style spy digital camera disguised as a lighter. 0.35 Megapixel
Without Optical Zoom Optical Zoom
Ultra-compact
Built-in Memory
Digital Dream JB1 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Digital Dream JB1

Digital Dream JB1

“I don't know if it is broken or what. I have had it...”

Written on: 08/02/2006 by darijo357 (1 review written)

I don't know if it is broken or what. I have had it for 2 weeks, and everytime I place in the battery or plug it in my PC it continuously plays the beeping noise, I have no idea what to do! Can anyone please help me? If you can leave a comment! :(… Read Full Review

Digital Dream JB1

“The James Bond Camera is a camera which is cleverly...”

Written on: 12/01/2004 by cosmo (1 review written)

The James Bond Camera is a camera which is cleverly disguised as a lighter. It takes digital photos and video clips as well as records your voice. TO be fair, the quality isn't great, but then again who cares when it looks this cooL!… Read Full Review