Ford Focus ZTS Sedan Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Ford Focus ZTS Sedan - Ask a question now

“I have had numerous problems with the Ford Focus ZTS...”

Written on: 11/03/2008 by MGB327 (1 review written)

I have had numerous problems with the Ford Focus ZTS since I bought it new in 2004. The gas pedal began sticking and after about 3 weeks, completely gave out. I went to start my car and the car started fine, but the gas pedal was laying on the floor. I had to have the car towed 34 miles to the dealership and it cost me around $450 to fix it. The car only had 30,000 miles on it at the time. Now, at 50,000 miles, I am having horrible break problems, terrible vibrations in the entire car no matter… Read Full Review