Morrissey Reviews

Media Gallery for Morrissey

Morrissey
Morrissey

“Various Morrissey concerts”

Written on: 12/08/2013 by rve1707 (2 reviews written)

I've been to a couple of Morrissey concerts and each and every time it's a complete and utter pleasure to see this man play live. 1991 in Düsseldorf 2004 in Manchester 2006 in Amsterdam (April) 2006 in Amsterdam (December) 2009 in Rotterdam 2009 in Antwerp 2009 in Nijmegen And I wished I could've seen a lot more Morrissey concerts... He is simply brilliant!… Read Full Review

“I saw Morrissey at Old Trafford last year, and he was...”

Written on: 26/09/2005 by Stunt Gerbil (65 reviews written)

I saw Morrissey at Old Trafford last year, and he was fantastic. The chat with the crowd was particularly amazing, as this is something he has never really done much of over the years. Particularly his insights about growing up in Stretford, seeing, or rather not seeing the New York Dolls at the former venue in Stretford, which is now B & Q. The insights into some of his songs. It was really wonderful. I have not seen him since! I was a die hard Smiths fan, and it is great to see he has matured… Read Full Review

“What can I say...Morrissey being Morrissey he could...”

Written on: 25/05/2004 by Mindy (82 reviews written)

What can I say...Morrissey being Morrissey he could have come on stage and grunted and made rude noises for 90 minutes and I probably would have enjoyed the gig, so mine isn't the most objective of opinions. That said, having seen the man several times before, I have to say he was in fine form for his first homecoming gig in 12 years.

When he played in Blackburn about 18 months ago, even though it was a great gig, with a great setlist, it was a rather sad sight to behold, the audience was… Read Full Review

Susan's Response to Mindy's Review

Written on: 28/04/2006

I've just managed to get hold of tickets for the Apollo gig on the 6th May at an exorbitant price from ebay, damn you touts and greedy non Mozza peope!!! I saw his birthday gig at the Arena in 2004 and I'm already hyperventilating at seeing the Pope of Mope once more yay.