Ford Fiesta 1.1 Festival Reviews

Ford Fiesta 1.1 Festival - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ford Fiesta 1.1 Festival

Ford Fiesta 1.1 Festival
Ford Fiesta 1.1 Festival

“nice car, had for 2 years and only let me down once. ...”

Written on: 26/11/2009

nice car, had for 2 years and only let me down once. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap run around, wish it wasn't yellow - although I can find it easily in supermarket carparks… Read Full Review

“This Ford Fiesta 1.1 Festival is actually my second...”

Written on: 05/08/2004 by MadSquirrel (1 review written)

This Ford Fiesta 1.1 Festival is actually my second car, which I bought after passing my test last year. Previously I'd had a Rover Maestro whilst learning to drive, but we won't go into that!

The car is actually one model above the LX, hence comes with sunroof, velour trim, tinted windows and wider tyres (most MkIII Fiestas have 155/70R13s, this one came with 165/65R13s), hence better cornering. I've since fitted a set of Ford alloy rims and Continental Sport Contact 185/50R14 tyres, which… Read Full Review

Dave1956's Response to MadSquirrel's Review

Written on: 02/12/2005

My Daughter has the same car and also suffers with the same problem when very cold, however, it has been in the family for approximately 5 years and has proved to be fairly reliable.

“Spent £175 on a 1988 E reg, turquoise MK2 Fiesta...”

Written on: 25/05/2004 by cmcbride98 (1 review written)

Spent £175 on a 1988 E reg, turquoise MK2 Fiesta Festival. It's a 1.1 but suprisingly nippy to 60 because of the lack of wieght. I would like to know if there is another in the world, because I can't imagine there is!… Read Full Review

Jordanthecarr's Response to 156605_cmcbride98's Review

Written on: 03/07/2009

I bought a 1988 F Reg ford fiesta festival. Has only clocked 15,000 miles with no rust and pratically new inside :D I only payed 100 pounds for it and I love it.