Bill Hicks, Love All the People: Letters, Lyrics, Routines Reviews

From 1 review

Media Gallery for Bill Hicks, Love All the People: Letters, Lyrics, Routines

Bill Hicks, Love All the People: Letters, Lyrics, Routines

“I managed to find Letters, Lyrics, Routines by Bill...”

Written on: 29/09/2009 by ronbinp (1 review written)

I managed to find Letters, Lyrics, Routines by Bill Hicks for just £3 in HMV. I bought it as I have been a fan of Bills for a couple of years but I never appreciated his genius fully until I read this book. Essentially it's just transcripts of all his live shows (I think?) so there is a bit of overlap between some of the shows but his style of comedy is timeless so it never gets old!
There is also a couple of articles he wrote, letters and interviews so this book is a brilliant insight into one… Read Full Review