Port Douglas, Radisson Treetops Reviews

Port Douglas, Radisson Treetops - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“My husband and I booked our honeymoon in June for...”

Written on: 19/10/2005 by Treetroppo (1 review written)

My husband and I booked our honeymoon in June for Sept/Oct travel. We booked three locations and three different hotels all around the same budget (AUD$200-$300 per night). Sea Temple in Palm Cove (highly recommended) and Coconut Beach Lodge in Cape Trib (also recommend). Our only mistake was Treetops Radisson in Port Douglas. The Treetops needs to be totally renovated and brought into the 21st Century to match the room rates. We were appalled with the service and the surroundings, and likened… Read Full Review

“The party for our trip to Port Douglas-Radisson...”

Written on: 09/08/2003 by elisebutt (2 reviews written)

The party for our trip to Port Douglas-Radisson Treetops consisted of myself(38), my boyfriend(43) and my son(8).
We travelled to Singapore with British Airways and from there to Cairns with Australian Airlines. The flights could not have been better and the staff were excellent. Changi Airport is the cleanest, most well equipped airport in the world!!!
We were picked up at the airport by a bus from Sunpalm that I had ordered via internet in UK. Port Douglas is about 1 hour north of Cairns and… Read Full Review

Zacharywe's Response to elisebutt's Review