Parkfoot Trekking Centre, Cumbria Reviews

From 1 review

Parkfoot Trekking Centre, Cumbria - Ask a question now

“I only rode at Parkfoot Trekking Centre once, I was...”

Written on: 13/09/2004 by 17saturn27 (1 review written)

I only rode at Parkfoot Trekking Centre once, I was put on the owners chestnut gelding, can't remember his name.

Its a pity we were not put into groups of riders who can ride and beginners… Read Full Review

279510_Mmaia's Response to 17saturn27's Review

Written on: 23/02/2007

Hi,
<br/>
<br/>Maybe you should try Penhalwyn trekking centre. If you do, book Sunny; she's perfect for cantering and trotting on! I'm sad that you couldn't go back there - chestnuts are so nice!
<br/>