Nikko Stirling Diamond 10-50x60 Reviews

Nikko Stirling Diamond 10-50x60 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nikko Stirling Diamond 10-50x60

Nikko Stirling Diamond 10-50x60
Nikko Stirling Diamond 10-50x60

“Priced around the £400.00 mark some may say its a...”

Written on: 17/04/2007 by stevei (1 review written)

Priced around the £400.00 mark some may say its a little over priced but comparing it to other scopes of the same price you get in some cases twice as much as everything with the big Nikko,

I've been using mine for over a year and the temperature change is the only problem I've found with it but the good points out weigh this by far… Read Full Review

“I use my AA S400 for bench-rest shooting and have been...”

Written on: 20/11/2006 by Antsairguns (1 review written)

I use my AA S400 for bench-rest shooting and have been in the market for a suitable scope for some time. I recently came across a NS 10-50x60 Nato reticle scope and decided to bite the bullet and cough up R4500 (£400/$620) for the scope. I mounted it using BKL mounts. The verdict: Thus far I've had no regrets. It is clear the parallax is easily adjustable and accurate to judge distances with as well. I would think twice about fitting this on a general hunting rifle though, mainly due to the… Read Full Review

“The Nikko Stirling Diamond 10-50x60 is the only scope...”

Written on: 08/08/2003 by BWassung bot (3 reviews written)

The Nikko Stirling Diamond 10-50x60 is the only scope you will find on any of my air rifles, and my regular rifles. The 30mm tube alows for so much light, that and a 60mm objective alow for so much light that i have been able to hunt for 2 1/2 hours longer than with my Tech Force 6-24x50. Plus i found that unlike almost every scope, the parrelex wheel on this one was dead on at 50x mag out to 200 yards, so rangefinding targets is easy, you can never miss. I'm guessing it is all the way, but… Read Full Review

Jrmcdaniel's Response to BWassung bot's Review

Written on: 11/08/2003

Legacy Sports is the US importer and one can order directly from them (I am told, anyway). Here is the URL: http://www.legacysports.com/newproducts/index.htm

Phoenix 59's Response to BWassung bot's Review

Written on: 23/09/2003

Bw. Its Phoenix 59 here.
<br>I decided to buy the Big tasco Custom Shop 10-x50x56 custom shop scope, Mildot,sidewheel, and sniper/target turrets. Seems just great so far.Its atop my AA S410 carb, which is reg under UK law to max 12ft/lbs.Couple of questions please, as this scope is somewhat similar to your Nikko S D. On High mag say 30-50, how do you use your Mildot, My zero is usually at 40 mtrs thats about 44 yds, my Airifle range is max 66 yds long and Hitting small targets etc at that distance is not a prob. For hunting I use 10x maybe 20x depends on the vermin range.The other question is , I have the Beamshot 1001U laser, which i believe you also have, I have the max high mount for this, but find that the laser very slightly clips the top edge of the objective, how did you get your laser to clear your 60 obj, also when using your laser, what mag do you use.
<br>Any help or advice on this is appreciated.
<br>Thanks Phoenix 59

Bwassung Bot's Response to BWassung bot's Review

Written on: 15/08/2003

Thanks for the info. I checked it out, they dont cut much a deal. They offer it for almost the exact cost of what i pay, even with the extra shipping i pay. But they do offer a nice selection of Nikko's more affordable scope.