Ford Fiesta XR2 Reviews

Ford Fiesta XR2 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ford Fiesta XR2

Ford Fiesta XR2
Ford Fiesta XR2

“There just tin cans that you can weld back together...”

Written on: 29/10/2008

There just tin cans that you can weld back together and they always go though an MOT, and if anything goes wrong you can just unbolt the piece and replace it with no hassle. Where have they all gone they seem 2 be all hiding in the bottom of a junk yard… Read Full Review

“I had a Ford Fiesta XR2 in the late eighties and...”

Written on: 04/02/2008 by festerluv (1 review written)

I had a Ford Fiesta XR2 in the late eighties and remember selling it to my neighbour to get a Mk1 MR2.. Whilst the MR2 was great at the time I remember dropping my neighbour off to a party in the XR one night and I had a sinking feeling of regret come over me. Have coveted them ever since and much to my wife's dismay bought a really great condition, low mileage Mk1 last summer. Mide life crisis....who cares, it's still agreat car and an often overlooked step in the evolution of the family… Read Full Review