Ford Capri Reviews

Ford Capri - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ford Capri

Ford Capri
Ford Capri

“ford capris was a great cars when they first came out...”

Written on: 25/09/2009

ford capris was a great cars when they first came out and still look cool… Read Full Review

“A real basic down to earth car with plenty of...”

Written on: 30/12/2007

A real basic down to earth car with plenty of character and fun!… Read Full Review

“I have owned my Ford Capri for years and still enjoy...”

Written on: 27/01/2007 by erf735 (1 review written)

I have owned my Ford Capri for years and still enjoy driving it. I can get 45mpg on a run at a steady 70mph, though this does drop to around 7mpg when driving around town quickly. It is a slightly modified 2.0S, and by driving quick I show a clean exhaust to Evo's and Impreza's. It is always funny to embarrass a £30,000 super car in a 25 year old Capri! I find the handling better than new cars, I have no ABS, traction control or power steering, so it is all me, no computer stopping me. A true… Read Full Review

“All in all I still love the Ford Capri, which I have...”

Written on: 12/06/2005 by Lee B (1 review written)

All in all I still love the Ford Capri, which I have owned two of, 1.6 Laser and now a 2.8i special. They look good and drive good and with a little bit of respect they even handle good, Petrol consumption a little steep but well worth the money as this car is made to be driven… Read Full Review

Helen Of Troy's Response to Lee B's Review

Written on: 02/10/2006

I have owned four Capri's in the past. The best being the 2.8i. Great at hopping around bends!!! Actually, they were pretty dangerous if you didn't know how to drive them. The front end being so much heavier than the back, and very easy to lose control. Even worse in the wet. We used to put a large bag of stones in to help hold the road better. Seriously! The Police started to use these cars, but due to the difficult handling of them, bad at road holding etc., they stopped! I still have to turn my head when I see a Ford Capri go by. Best looking car of its day, and still a great looker!! Must cost a fair bit now to keep one looking good though!!