Alfa Romeo Spider Duetto Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Alfa Romeo Spider Duetto - Ask a question now

“The Alfa Romeo Spider Duetto is a truly charming motor...”

Written on: 06/05/2009 by philip Underwood (1 review written)

The Alfa Romeo Spider Duetto is a truly charming motor car that has given me 10 years of trouble free 60's driving pleasure. Compare it with other cars of its price range (a nice one for £10,000) and you will just fall in love with its unique sophisticated lines, twin cam engine, non fiddly roof, disc brakes all round, 5 speed box, nimble and sharp handling! One of the only cars that will put a smile on your face like an E-Type, but the Jag will cost you 4 times the price!!… Read Full Review

“The ALfa Romeo Spider is a great car. Someday I hope I...”

Written on: 13/10/2008

The ALfa Romeo Spider is a great car. Someday I hope I can own a 1966 Duetto Spider 1600 for myself. Sometimes I'll watch The Graduate just to look at the car! Congrats to anyone who owns one, I'm jealous! Overall an awesome car… Read Full Review