Christian Dior Powder Eyebrow Pencil Reviews

• Ease of Removal

Christian Dior Powder Eyebrow Pencil - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Christian Dior Powder Eyebrow Pencil

Christian Dior Powder Eyebrow Pencil

“I have recently had my hair dyed darker hence the...”

Written on: 03/08/2006 by KAZTUZ (3 reviews written)

I have recently had my hair dyed darker hence the eyebrow pencil. I usually apply it every 2 or 3 days as I find that as long as I don't cleanse my eyebrows it leaves some colour for that length of time. The colour it leaves is obviously not as dark as when you first put it on, but it still has some effect, that is why I have given it a 10 for value for money as it will last quite a long time. I have been using it for 3 months and still not sharpened it yet… Read Full Review

Christian Dior Powder Eyebrow Pencil

“Christian Dior Powder Eyebrow Pencil is the first of...”

Written on: 24/05/2004 by Kiana (7 reviews written)

Christian Dior Powder Eyebrow Pencil is the first of its kind to compact powder into a pencil tip & has very good staying power. It's perfect for drawing in tiny precise strokes & the texture is really nice. (£11, major department stores)… Read Full Review