Samsung 8x4x32 Reviews

Samsung 8x4x32 - Ask a question now

Samsung 8x4x32

“It was good in it's price but I discovered that it...”

Written on: 27/01/2003 by amhmk. (1 review written)

It was good in it's price but I discovered that it can't record on some types of cds and if you recorded 1 cd 700MB you need to relax the computer for 1 hour at least… Read Full Review

Samsung 8x4x32

“I didn't buy my Samsung Rewriter, (it came with my...”

Written on: 11/10/2001 by Guru. (1 review written)

I didn't buy my Samsung Rewriter, (it came with my Packard Bell PC), but it is serving me well. The drive works well, it isn't too noisy, & CDs are easier to take out of the tray than my Goldstar DVD drive. I haven't tried playing audio from this drive, (the DVD drive handles that). Upgrading to Adaptec CD Creator v4 was a wise move… Read Full Review

Samsung 8x4x32

“I chose this Samsung CD Rewriter on price alone and am...”

Written on: 12/06/2001 by Paul Nadin. (1 review written)

I chose this Samsung CD Rewriter on price alone and am very impressed with the unit. I could have installed it in 5 mins if it wasn't for my drive bay cover being an absolute pig to get off. The supplied Adaptec DirectCD Wizard makes it easy to setup the drive to behave like an additional hard drive and automatically manages CDR and CDRW's for you.

Value for money - 11/10… Read Full Review