Monsoon Reviews

Monsoon

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I love Monsoon”

Written on: 24/07/2012 by KatieWebster (5 reviews written)

I'm really surprised by the bad reviews for Monsoon. I have been going thtere for years and only have good things to say about them. Their clothes are quirky, but not weird and you can get just about everything you need. I now have many many Monsoon pieces in my wardrobe and in some respects they are part of my unique "style" - I don't thing you could find Monsoon pieces in other shops (which is what keeps me going back) and for the most part they don't really date - which means you can get a… Read Full Review

“I'm loyal Monsoon customer (33 years' old) even if...”

Written on: 23/10/2010

I'm loyal Monsoon customer (33 years' old) even if some items seems too pricey for me. But anyway, i bought this lovely Amy coat and love it...just one small suggestion about size - 2 years ago i bought a short coat from Monsoon in my usual size 10/38 which still fits perfectly and actually I wore it on the day of purchase of the new coat; however when I tried Amy coat size 10 looked like for younger sister, size 12 was ok but only if I stick to wear underneath sth "thin" so eventually decided… Read Full Review

“I just went to Monsoon on Kings Road and bought 4...”

Written on: 25/07/2009

I just went to Monsoon on Kings Road and bought 4 gorgeous silk dresses for £100 all in! All are gorgeous colours and pure silk. I love Monsoon - although I am a small size 8 and sometimes they cut a size 8 a bit big on the whole it is so nice to find bright colourful clothes in lovely natural fabrics and their clothes wash and last pretty well too.

I really like this store and am not at all middle ages-Im 30 but usually get told I look v young for my age-I just like the fact you can go here… Read Full Review

Itsallubiquitous's Comment

Written on: 06/09/2010

Get over yourself! We're not analysing how you look are we? We don't care if you're anorexic and botox-ridden, we really don't, so please stop saying 'I'm 30, the weight of a newborn, and look like I'm 12'. The issue is the shop, not you.

“Love Monsoon. As a larger lady I have difficulty...”

Written on: 11/02/2009 by sharon1965 (2 reviews written)

Love Monsoon. As a larger lady I have difficulty finding clothes on the high street that don't look like something my granny would wear. I finding the sizings good. I also like quality clothes that last and natural fabrics - I hate polyester! Monsoon have an excellent range of cotton, linen and fabulous silk tops, especially in the summer. I find their t-shirt tops a little over priced for what they are though they do have lovely and unusual detailing on them.

The staff are always… Read Full Review

“A few years ago you would not have got me to set foot...”

Written on: 21/10/2006 by Moushka D (20 reviews written)

A few years ago you would not have got me to set foot inside a Monsoon shop unless it was with my mother or buying a present for my mother. I found the clothes more suited to older people than myself (I'm a young 35) and aimed at a middle-class clientele. However, about a year ago, I walked in and saw the store had been updated, saw some nice clothes, tried them on and bought a skirt and top from there and spoke to the saleslady who confirmed, "Yes, Monsoon have updated their clothes to be more… Read Full Review

“Monsoon - I am a 30-year young fashion conscious...”

Written on: 06/06/2004 by Curlzy (4 reviews written)

Monsoon - I am a 30-year young fashion conscious woman. It is becoming increasingly hard to find young and trendy/glamorous items of clothing on the high street. The only shop that I go to regularly is Evans. Why oh why does Monsoon not cater for us big and beautiful women?? We like to dress well!!! Don't we girls??? I really love the items that Monsoon sell. Gorgeous feminine items, which would look great on me if they went up to my size!! Why don't they?? Where does the priority lie? Am I not… Read Full Review

344550_Tattoomistress's Response to Curlzy's Review

Written on: 11/02/2008

I work in Monsoon & we do sizes 8-22!!!! , also a petite range for ladies under 5ft 4". We also cater for teens to 30`s with the more exclusive funkier range Fusion. If in doubt about what's on offer may i suggest folks have a peek at the monsoon website...its not all comfy middle aged knits nowadays

Clooneycolgan's Response to Curlzy's Review

Written on: 18/05/2008

I recently visited Monsoon with my mum who is a larger lady and they do actually go up to a size 22.

“”

Written on: 06/08/2003 by Sue (44 reviews written)

Little Miss 60's Response to Sue's Review

Written on: 14/01/2004

I love Monsoon, the clothes are well made but as the above reviewer rightly says, not to everyone's taste. The sales are absolutely fantastic though and they reduce the prices to their garments by quite a large percentage.