Monsoon Reviews

Media Gallery for Monsoon

Monsoon

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Very poor customer service experience.”

Written on: 18/02/2014 by coco.may (1 review written)

I think Monsoon really need to up their game in terms of customer services. I can see on this website a lot of people have had a bad experience. I purchased and an item full price before Xmas. It was a very sheer garment and unfortunately I had not noticed a run/pull in the sheer material. It was only when put the garment on for a meal out that the fault was noticed. I sent the item back by post. I got a most unhelpful reply by letter implying I had caused the damage through wear and… Read Full Review

“Another shrinking garment”

Written on: 28/11/2013

I was just wondering do most of monsoon's silk type clothes shrink in the wash. I always telling myself I will not buy anything else from them as it is a hassle to keep returning things (although staff return the money with no quibble). However their clothes are so beautiful and colourful and tempting that I always re-purchase. Washed my beautiful top today on a handwash setting and it has shrunk by about 4". So disappointing. Back to the store again!… Read Full Review

Secretsanta212's Comment

Written on: 09/12/2013

i work for monsoon, our stuff should not shrink but if you are washing them in washing machine they will do,, most of our garments are hand washable only due too it may have delicate items attached such as bead sequin or may be a delicate fabric. most of our garments are handmade/crafted.. every garment has instructions on the label inside of how to wash it and so does our website.
hope this was helpful

Thementor's Comment

Written on: 27/03/2014

Well I do not agree with your response monsoon as I followed the washing instructions on two tops I bought 8 weeks ago and washed only once on a 40 degrees easi care wash and both blouses have shrunk and they are not beaded or sequined!! I am taking them back tonight to Westfield in Shepherds Bush so let's see what response I get.

“Nervous after reading reviews”

Written on: 15/07/2013 by Shoppermama (1 review written)

I ordered a dress online from monsoon in size 12. I paid with an overseas credit card as the website clearly states they will not debit my card until the item has been dispatched. Anyways they charged my card the day I ordered the item and 5 days later I got a dispatch message saying this dress is not in stock so has been cancelled. I checked my credit card statement to see if a refund had been processed but nothing there. I called up customer service and waited 20mins for someone to answer the… Read Full Review

“Monsoon not working”

Written on: 14/09/2012

I have tried several times to place an online order with Monsoon. The payment will not process, even when I try with a different payment card. I have tried telephoning, but I am left waiting ages for a customer advisor. I have not had an adequate email response and am left wondering if Monsoon/Accessorize are running into difficulties… Read Full Review

“shop assistants can't do basic job”

Written on: 04/01/2012

I visited the Monsoon shop at Victoria station on 3 Jan. 2012. It took me 1 hr + to buy 3 pairs of trousers. This was because there is only 1 fitting room for a shop located in one of the busiest stations in the country, so each of the 3 times I wanted to try some clothes I had to queau for a long time. The carpet in the fitting room was threadbare and dirty. I decided to buy 2 pairs of trousers, and as I had my hands full and wanted to try on some more clothes, I asked one of the 6 shop… Read Full Review