Customgreetings.co.uk www.customgreetings.co.uk Reviews

From 1 review
Customgreetings.co.uk www.customgreetings.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Customgreetings.co.uk - It was raining one day and I...”

Written on: 24/05/2004 by jezh19 (1 review written)

Customgreetings.co.uk - It was raining one day and I didn't want to go to hallmark to pick up a card so I had a little search on the internet and found this site. I looked at some of the images and went for this nice scenic picture, ordered it, it was posted straight to my friend in time and included this free chocolate which I thought was a nice suprise and great value for money… Read Full Review

179821_Swopewen's Response to jezh19's Review

Written on: 16/12/2004

I would like to know more about the cards themselves, in addition to the service. Are the cards illustrated, photographic, or both? Are any of them animated and/or musical? Are many cards available for each occasion, or are there only two or three cards for each? For what occasions does this company have cards?