Lush Dreamwash Reviews

Lush Dreamwash - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lush Dreamwash

Lush Dreamwash

“I like this product very much, as I do with all of...”

Written on: 09/03/2012 by sophieswift13 (3 reviews written)

I like this product very much, as I do with all of Lush's products. I use this product with Lush Dream Cream, and also their Rub Rub Rub body scrub. The three products go well together, which I like. My first thoughts on this product was that it doesn't smell remotely like the Dream Cream, which is odd, as it is supposed to be the shower wash equivalent of it. When I applied it in the shower, it had a quite a thick consistency, which I like, as opposed to supermarket shower gels, which are… Read Full Review

Lush Dreamwash

“Would not buy Lush Dream Wash again. Only good use...”

Written on: 23/05/2004 by lcm123 (4 reviews written)

Would not buy Lush Dream Wash again. Only good use for this product was to shave legs, it not a good cleanser… Read Full Review