Weavers Restaurant, Hadleigh Reviews

Weavers Restaurant, Hadleigh - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Weavers Restaurant, Hadleigh

Weavers Restaurant, Hadleigh
Weavers Restaurant, Hadleigh

“Very nice place, excellent food. V. Good service.”

Written on: 28/06/2012 by Makisdon (1 review written)

I went there with friends 8 of us in total. Friendly manager and staff, made us feel welcome. I thought their menu was very good with prices as I have eaten in many other Indian restaurants and weavers was cheaper. I ordered a mixed platter and murgh bhuna and keema nan. Wow this food was actually very tasty and balanced for that price there was a little elegance feel to it. I thoroughly enjoyed my food. We had a very good time. I'll definitely recommend other people to go there as I can't wait… Read Full Review

“I love the other Indian restaurant in Hadleigh, The...”

Written on: 08/04/2010

I love the other Indian restaurant in Hadleigh, The Royal Bengal, so I thought I'd be quite biased in judging Weavers Spice, but I thought it was such a nice place with really lovely service that I would now be happy to go to either restaurant.

Fantastic!… Read Full Review

“This restaurant closed down in 2004 and has re-opened...”

Written on: 31/10/2009

This restaurant closed down in 2004 and has re-opened in 2008 as an Indian restaurant… Read Full Review

Makeitcount's Comment

Written on: 02/10/2012

What did you order? Champayne with every course! No wonder you only thought the food was wortha 3 star.

“Weavers is located towards the southern end of...”

Written on: 01/09/2004 by dadhibb (1 review written)

Weavers is located towards the southern end of Hadleigh High Street. The restaurant used to be several weavers cottages. There is a small garden to the rear for eating al fresco. As you enter there is a lounge area with open log fire. The service is excellent: your coat will be taken while your drink is prepared. Food is French without being pretentious or puny portions. Linen, candlelight and quiet corners: ideal for that discreet business meal or special romantic evening. None better in… Read Full Review