The Trattoria Rustica, Norwich Reviews

• Quality of food

The Trattoria Rustica, Norwich - Ask a question now

“Can't fault it!”

Written on: 05/07/2014

We have only recently discovered this, as it is not as local as we would like it to be, but we still intend to return regularly! It is a traditional Italian restaurant, bigger than it looks from outside. Fantastic food, the varied menu will keep us happy for a long time. We have tried another wine too, but the house red is also delicious., Lively atmosphere, great service, very friendly. Took some friends and they loved it too. … Read Full Review

“The Trattoria Rustica: When ever my partner and I feel...”

Written on: 26/09/2004 by Becky003 (1 review written)

The Trattoria Rustica: When ever my partner and I feel in the mood to treat ourselves to excellent cuisine, wine and service, trattoria rustica is our number one choice. The menu is so varied and I have not sampled one meal that I did not enjoy.

The portion sizes are perfect, the house wine is a superb compliment to any meal.

I have yet to sample what I am sure is a fine selection of Italian desserts as I am often too full to manage the third course.

The staff seem to be a cut above the rest… Read Full Review

“Although we had a three course meal at the Trattoria...”

Written on: 18/09/2004 by alice rolfe (1 review written)

Although we had a three course meal at the Trattoria Rustica with 2 bottles of wine and coffee, we were rushed so much that the bill was presented (without asking for) after around 2 hours. When a waitress was asked if there was a 2 hour limit we were informed that because it was a Saturday night it was very busy, and not usually so rushed. The head waiter? Said that they had a bar downstairs if we wanted to use that but this was roped off. Very dissapointed as we hoped that this could be a… Read Full Review

127376_Gaynor's Response to alice rolfe's Review

Written on: 22/09/2004

Hi ,
<br>
<br>sounds like the food was nice, and popular too! - 2 hours would be enough for me in a restraunt.
<br>
<br>I'm usually full after a nice Italian and need to get out

177002_Jlowes's Response to alice rolfe's Review

Written on: 15/11/2004

I have been eating at the trattoria rustica for about 3 years now and i find the food to be excellent and the service reasonable. I would recommend it.