Host Velocity www.hostvelocity.net Reviews

Host Velocity www.hostvelocity.net - Ask a question now

“I have been so dissapointed in my HostVelocity account...”

Written on: 09/09/2004 by Minny (1 review written)

I have been so dissapointed in my HostVelocity account this year. The amount of time my site has been down, and that I haven't able to access my email has been ridiculous.
The worst part is that I have emailed the company 12 times, icq'd them and called and was not answered in any of these forms.

Please beware of this company, I am afraid that they may be closing down… Read Full Review

“Customer is completely non-existant at HostVelocity. ...”

Written on: 11/03/2004 by njh2468 (1 review written)

Customer is completely non-existant at HostVelocity. Their site appears to go down almost every weekend… Read Full Review

“When they're up and everything is working, they are a...”

Written on: 02/08/2003 by Mr. Slayer. (1 review written)

When they're up and everything is working, they are a good host. When there's something wrong, it gets much worse. So far there has been excessive downtime, php not compiled correctly, now the most recent is MySQL is down and not working… Read Full Review