Silent Hill 4: The Room (XBox) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Silent Hill 4: The Room (XBox) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Silent Hill 4: The Room (XBox)

Silent Hill 4: The Room (XBox)

“One of my favorites, I have enjoyed Silent Hill 4: The...”

Written on: 18/09/2009 by richardviled (20 reviews written)

One of my favorites, I have enjoyed Silent Hill 4: The Room from start to finish. I will not recommend the PC version of this game (or maybe it's just what I bought) because of the bug.
There was no way I could get out from that level on my PC version. I like the ending as well. Though I honestly should say that it would be a must to use a walkthrough on some parts of the game. It isn't cheating, what you want is to enjoy the game, so use it freely… Read Full Review

Silent Hill 4: The Room (XBox)

“Silent Hill 4: The Room. ”

Written on: 20/08/2009 by NeonShade (22 reviews written)

Silent Hill 4: The Room.
Konami.
Ireland: 50 Euro.

Silent Hill 4: The Room, is by far the scariest game I have ever played, My god, I loved the tenseness ans scariness of the game, fleeing the "Victims" (The ghosts that hover after you, and are unable to kill) is a hard task throughout the game, especially towards the end, but it creates a feeling of isolation, fear and terror.
The story is superb, bear in mind that you have to play all the previous ones: Silent Hill 1, 2, and 3, to understand… Read Full Review