GBA Light Magnifier Reviews

GBA Light Magnifier - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for GBA Light Magnifier

☆☆☆☆☆
GBA Light Magnifier

“Very very dissappointed. Why didn't Nintendo put a...”

Written on: 21/10/2008 by ubermoon (1 review written)

Very very dissappointed. Why didn't Nintendo put a built-in back light and a contrast dial is beyond me. I can't even play the two games I own cause I can barely see the gba screen. Such a shame… Read Full Review

GBA Light Magnifier

“My Sister owns a GBA Light Magnifier and I hate it. It...”

Written on: 29/05/2004 by Laurie (34 reviews written)

My Sister owns a GBA Light Magnifier and I hate it. It gives a glare on the screen and makes playing a strain on your eyes and less enjoyable.
Not necessary as it is much easier to just turn a light on and as well as that it makes the Gameboy look really really stupid… Read Full Review