Chicco One-Hand Breast Pump Kit Reviews

Chicco One-Hand Breast Pump Kit - Ask a question now

Chicco One-Hand Breast Pump Kit

“i purchased chicco hand pump for my wife. the first...”

Written on: 20/02/2011

i purchased chicco hand pump for my wife. the first one did not work, and i got it replaced. the second one was not pumping in the low pressure mode. if we adjust the pressure to high, the top unit got detached every 10 pumps. i went to teh store to complain, and luckily met the representative. i showed him the problem, and he accepted the problem i was facing, and has promised to give me some other product of that value.

final recommendation: do not buy chicco hand breast pump… Read Full Review

Chicco One-Hand Breast Pump Kit

“Chicco One-Hand Breast Pump Kit - I was absolutely...”

Written on: 20/01/2005 by Ameliasc (1 review written)

Chicco One-Hand Breast Pump Kit - I was absolutely shocked when I got home with my new pump and was ready to use it. It simply doesn't work. They say it's a gentle pump on the box. What Chicco really should write is that it doesn't pump at all. Not a single drop of milk was expressed and it didn't feel like anything was even happening. What a deception, I really expected a lot more… Read Full Review