Colgate Kids Bubblegum 2 In 1 Reviews

Colgate Kids Bubblegum 2 In 1 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Colgate Kids Bubblegum 2 In 1

Colgate Kids Bubblegum 2 In 1

“Brilliant flavour my son loves it, can anybody tell me...”

Written on: 21/03/2008 by hannahandash (1 review written)

Brilliant flavour my son loves it, can anybody tell me where i can get it from in uk?… Read Full Review

Colgate Kids Bubblegum 2 In 1

“I bought a load of Colgate Kids Bubblegum 2 In 1 on...”

Written on: 14/01/2008

I bought a load of Colgate Kids Bubblegum 2 In 1 on offer from the internet, only to find it isn't for babies it's only for over 6's. Luckily I've got an 8 year old too and she likes it, the dentist said her teeth were excellent after she used for a few months. Don't know what to get for my baby?… Read Full Review