Selfridges Reviews

Selfridges
Selfridges

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“terrible customer service, unbelievable!”

Written on: 26/05/2013

The sales associate of Tory Burch on the second floor, Shoes Gallery, is so unqualified and shows no respect to customers. I asked for a size 39 but he brought me a size 9 in American size, which equals size 39.5-40. I didn't notice and took it home. Then the next week I took the unused shoes there again to change the size, he insisted that I've worn them cuz they looked a little bit dirty. I said I've tried them both in selfridges and home, but not used, so hoped he could try to clean them to… Read Full Review

Evalyntan's Comment