Sony KP-43T75 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Sony KP-43T75 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony KP-43T75

Sony KP-43T75

“Bought the Sony KP-43T75 approxmittly 8 years ago and...”

Written on: 21/02/2008

Bought the Sony KP-43T75 approxmittly 8 years ago and no problems until now. This T.V. has been used a great deal, it is always on. Very dependable and gave a great picture until now. The white is over-powering now over other colors. I think the bulb is going on it… Read Full Review

476924_Drama590's Comment

Written on: 08/08/2009

I found this review very helpful because... tv looks amazing im thinking about purchasing it

Sony KP-43T75

“I bought mine new in 2000 for $1200. I have never had...”

Written on: 27/07/2004 by RickMcD (1 review written)

I bought mine new in 2000 for $1200. I have never had a problem and the picture is still great… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Sony KP-43T75

“Called Sony. Of course it is now past warranty so gave...”

Written on: 05/09/2003 by ArunBhatia (1 review written)

Called Sony. Of course it is now past warranty so gave me 1-800 number for Home repairs and who knows how much will it cost to repair it?
I am posting it to see if any one else has seen this problem on their TV? If yes, how bad is the hit to one's pocket to get it fixed?
Is there anything that can be accomplished by writing to Sony about these problems and see if Sony will take care of its customers?… Read Full Review

Dimitri001's Response to ArunBhatia's Review

Written on: 03/03/2004

I live in Canada and I am looking into legal remedies against Sony for \"burn-in\" on Sony rear-projection TV\'s. If have had such a problem with your Sony rear-projection TV, or if you know someone who has had such a problem, please email me at dimitri001@rogers.com.

Sony KP-43T75

“I've had my T75 for almost 2 years. It was a great TV...”

Written on: 09/01/2003 by Ken. (1 review written)

I've had my T75 for almost 2 years. It was a great TV for a great price. But be warned, the screen burn is true. Sadly enough, its not even worth to fix due to the fact it might happen again!… Read Full Review

Sony KP-43T75

“I have had my T75 TV for 2 1/2 years and I have loved...”

Written on: 15/08/2002 by Albert. (1 review written)

I have had my T75 TV for 2 1/2 years and I have loved this set since the day I bought it. I have it hooked up to a satelite system and the SAS Sony sound system and it is wonderful. The picture is great and the surround sound sound is unbelievable. If the other guy had problems he must have got a lemon in which you can find in any product.I believe Sony should have helped him but that does not take away from a great TV. I have a brother-in -law that wants to get on just like mine and I would… Read Full Review

Sony KP-43T75

“I bought my Sony KP 43T75 TV one year ago and got a...”

Written on: 29/04/2002 by Tim. (1 review written)

I bought my Sony KP 43T75 TV one year ago and got a great deal on it. A grand opening of a store had it on sale for 999.00 for three days. I am very pleased with my purchase and have no images burned into my screen either. If I could get another deal like this I would purchase one for the master bedroom also. See ya… Read Full Review

Sony KP-43T75

“I bought my Sony Projection TV KP43T75 last December....”

Written on: 08/06/2001 by ionel. (1 review written)

I bought my Sony Projection TV KP43T75 last December. After 3 months I have a burned screen, in other words one of the tv channels is imprinted on the screen.
In their manual, Sony is saying to not look at the TV channels that have unmoving patterns like icons or frames because they might get imprinted.
This problem is not covered by the warranty.
What they are not saying is what they mean by a long time. I used it on average for 2h per day at the same channel,
basically everybody can have it… Read Full Review

3302_Ken Taylor.'s Response to ionel.'s Review

Written on: 05/08/2001

I have had this same TV for about a year and I do not see any burned in images. Actually, mine is the T70 not the T75 and I bought it after it was discontinued. But, the picture is the best of any TV I have seen including other projection TVs. We should be complaining to the FCC (and other agencies) whose regulation requires stations put those logos on the bottom of the screen. This television regulation is totally unnecessary and effects MANY TVs not just projection TVs, not to mention that it is VERY annoying.

Dimitri001's Response to ionel.'s Review

Written on: 04/03/2004

Ionel, I am looking into legal remedies in Canada for persons who purchased Sony rear-projection televisions that experienced "burn-in". Should you be interested in obtaining compensation for the repairs that you made to your Sony TV, you should email me at dimitri001@rogers.com.

122142_Stan's Response to ionel.'s Review

Written on: 09/08/2003

I have 65 inch mitsubishi, CNN red bar white lettering which runs horizontally across lower portion of screen is burned in badly. Networks should be held responsible for non moving full time logo's.

75961_Buckaroo.'s Response to ionel.'s Review

Written on: 27/02/2003

you guys with screen burn in. These reviews are interesting to read, in that they do give insight to product quality. I've had my 43t75 for 2 and a half. No indication of
burning. But than again i don't leave those icons glued on the screen.

71632_Miles.'s Response to ionel.'s Review

Written on: 09/02/2003

Do not buy this Sony TV. The Screen Image burn is VERY VERY TRUE and happens about 1 - 2 year timeframe. Buy a Misubishi or Hitachi instead.

6273_Matt.'s Response to ionel.'s Review

Written on: 25/11/2001

The initial review is wrong, I have had this TV for almost two year. PERFECT, WONDERFUL, NO BURNED IMAGES, the user must have his settings grossly incorrect! I LOVE this TV (and I watch channels with fixed logos ALL THE TIME and I have no problems in the last two years) Everybody thinks it is an HDTV when they see it--the picture is that good.