PetaHosting LLC www.PetaHosting.com Reviews

PetaHosting LLC www.PetaHosting.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for PetaHosting LLC www.PetaHosting.com

PetaHosting LLC www.PetaHosting.com
PetaHosting LLC www.PetaHosting.com

“My company found out about PetaHosting from reading...”

Written on: 05/10/2004 by Roberto Mendez MBA (1 review written)

My company found out about PetaHosting from reading the reviews on this website. We initially expected the hype to be exaggerated, but after having worked with them for more than seven months we can easily say that PetaHosting deserves every single star that it has been given. I personally have worked with many companies that make grand claims on their website only to come up short when it comes time to deliver. PetaHosting on the other hand have actually delivered more than I expected them to… Read Full Review

“I decided to give PetaHosting a try after I read about...”

Written on: 20/06/2004 by montyrandel (1 review written)

I decided to give PetaHosting a try after I read about it in reviewcentre.com. I have been using them for two months now and I can easily say that I don't regret my choice. Petahosting has definitely earned my vote when it comes to providing hassle-free web hosting services. It had opened my account within five hours of when I ordered and I had no reason to contact them ever since - everything just works. I never had to do more than to view the simple tutorials they have on their support pages… Read Full Review

“PetaHosting - My husband and I run an old-fashioned...”

Written on: 29/02/2004 by Veronica Silver (1 review written)

PetaHosting - My husband and I run an old-fashioned quilt manufacturing family business. We are not especially Internet savvy and so we followed one of our friend's advice before we decided which hosting company to use. He said that he has been using PetaHosting for more than six months and that he is very happy with them. Since he also helps us with creating our site, we followed his advice and opened an account with PetaHosting about a month ago. They have been such darlings when dealing with… Read Full Review

“I first heard of PetaHosting from their ad on my...”

Written on: 23/02/2004 by NYWebMaster (1 review written)

I first heard of PetaHosting from their ad on my favorite programming site OOPWeb.com (if you don't know it yet and you ever use programmer manuals or reference books, go check it out. I'm giving you two reviews in one ;-)). Anyway, they sponsor that site and theirs is the only ad that ever appears so I couldn't really miss it could I? ;-)

I transferred my site when my previous hosting provider closed shop to show my support for OOPWeb. I believe PetaHosting deserved something for helping the… Read Full Review

“We have been using PetaHosting for the last four...”

Written on: 19/02/2004 by Jennifer Atkinson (1 review written)

We have been using PetaHosting for the last four months. They have recently stopped offering the free promotional program but have dramatically increased the storage (800MB), bandwidth (30GB) and other resource allocations (25 Email accounts, 25 FTP accounts, 5 MySQL databases, etc...).

We had hosted our site with three other hosting providers before we switched; all of them made promises and offered good deals but none of them performed as advertised. This company, on the other hand, actually… Read Full Review

Nywebmaster's Response to Jennifer Atkinson's Review

Written on: 23/02/2004

My review has just been approved :-D and I came here to see it, so I read the other reviews while I was at it. Anyway, I agree with Jennifer, PetaHosting is a brilliant web hosting company (and she even managed to say so in a more aliquant manner than me ;-)). I am happy to see that PetaHosting also has other happy custumers, I guess they really are professional (and not just nice to me because I pestered their sales representatives before I ordered ;-)).

“PetaHosting LLC offers what they call a complete...”

Written on: 29/07/2003 by John. (1 review written)

PetaHosting LLC offers what they call a complete hosting solution which includes 20GB of monthly transfer, 500MB of disk space, free promotional services and free professional software.
The company websites seems very professional and packed with content (too much for my taste) and the service up till now has been very good.
I especially love the search engine submission reports I get every month.
I would recommend this host to people who do not mind paying for quality service - since cheaper… Read Full Review