SMA Progress Milk Reviews

SMA Progress Milk - Ask a question now

SMA Progress Milk

“Did you know that the spoons in your milk fit exactly...”

Written on: 30/05/2007 by ruth15 (1 review written)

Did you know that the spoons in your milk fit exactly onto 'Megablocks' lego bricks. I have a 15 month year old son, so I save them, for either hats with a face drawn on or levers! He loves them. Please acknowledge my idea if you decide to partner up with them, thanks.
P.S. I'm a Product Designer, so if you want me to design some different SMA Progress Milk spoons that could be used in connection with the blocks, let me know via the Review Centre forum!!… Read Full Review

SMA Progress Milk

“My baby has used SMA Progress Milk since birth (apart...”

Written on: 11/08/2006 by broonspants (11 reviews written)

My baby has used SMA Progress Milk since birth (apart from breast milk) and has never had a problem and it has always kept him satisfied! Keeps him happy, has no bad side effects… Read Full Review