Kodak DC3400 Reviews

• Image Quality

Kodak DC3400 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kodak DC3400

Kodak DC3400

“I have only ever used Kodaks on a regular basis and...”

Written on: 16/10/2003 by redbaron (16 reviews written)

I have only ever used Kodaks on a regular basis and found that they are excellent for all functions. The Kodak DC3400 is one of the best and simplest 2 MP cameras around. Picture quality is very good and the focusing is the best in any entry level camera that I have found. Ease of use is such that the die-hard technophobe can navigate with no trouble. One of Kodaks primary strengths is their compatibility, this camera (and the DC 240 I had before) will connect to my G4 Mac via USB as well… Read Full Review

Kodak DC3400

“I love this Kodak DC3400 digital camera. It's few...”

Written on: 29/01/2002 by Howdy. (1 review written)

I love this Kodak DC3400 digital camera. It's few flaws have nothing to do with the bottom line which is "how good do the pictures look?"
And guess what----it's made in Japan, not China! I bought the lens kit from Kodak and it really helps on the wide angle/telephoto range. I'm begining to wonder if my Canon A-1 SLR will ever get used again this camera is so good. The trick will be finding one now… Read Full Review

22859_Gerald.'s Response to 11004_Howdy.'s Review

Written on: 08/05/2002

Totally agree with this review. I'd add that the power switch at the back is a bit of a pain - it's easy to switch the camera on as you slide it into the case - the way round this is remember to switch the camera to connect before you put it away - that way you wont burn your lens motor out.
<br>
<br>A easier way of changing resolutions would be a bonus.
<br>
<br>The biggest plus is that it takes AA batteries. My friend with special batteries are stuck with special charges, £30 batteries which are no use in anything else and can't be easily bought. Get yourself some 1800 mah nimh batteries and you'll get 100 photos from each charge - this more than outweighs the size of the camera and most importantly the photo quality is fantastic.
<br>
<br>Perfection would be an SLR with such quality. but this is an excellent point and shoot camera which is well made in Japan.

Kodak DC3400

“the menus are very clear and in a fun cartoon style.”

Written on: 11/11/2001 by Craig. (1 review written)

the menus are very clear and in a fun cartoon style… Read Full Review

Kodak DC3400

“The Kodak DC3400 is my second digital camera, and I...”

Written on: 06/06/2001 by Geoff Ireland. (1 review written)

The Kodak DC3400 is my second digital camera, and I find it outstanding and quite easy to use after reading the manual, this is a must to get the most out of the camera. The photos are sharp and clear with superb colour. After setting up the camera to take photos how I want them it is just a case of point and shoot… Read Full Review