Calpol Infant Suspension Sachets Reviews

Calpol Infant Suspension Sachets - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Calpol Infant Suspension Sachets

Calpol Infant Suspension Sachets

“Calpol infant suspension sachets - Once my children...”

Written on: 23/06/2004 by prabsk (1 review written)

Calpol infant suspension sachets - Once my children were old enough to take Calpol it really was a godsend. Fevers and teething became far easier to deal with!… Read Full Review

Calpol Infant Suspension Sachets

“Calpol infant suspension sachets - I did not want to...”

Written on: 23/06/2004 by mamma ang (6 reviews written)

Calpol infant suspension sachets - I did not want to give my baby medicine just to get him to sleep, so when my friends said that Calpol was not as effective, I disagreed. I used the medicine when he needed it, after immunisations, when he had a bad cold, fever, etc., now, when he needs any medicine, I give him a sachet of Calpol and it works almost instantaneously. He is not immune to it as he was only given it when he needed it… Read Full Review