Johnson's Light Oil Mist Reviews

Johnson's Light Oil Mist - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Johnson's Light Oil Mist

Johnson's Light Oil Mist

“Johnson's baby lightoil spray is the best product i...”

Written on: 22/02/2011

Johnson's baby lightoil spray is the best product i have ever used on my skin. I no longer have any trace of dry skin since starting to use this product approx 6 years using it now. I have reccommended it to many of my friends who also use it. Unfortunately i now have great difficulty purchasing Johnson's lightoil spray where i live in the Republic of Ireland. In fact i have just learned that this brilliant product has been discontinued.. I am so so dissapointed that this should happen… Read Full Review

Marycarolan's Comment

Written on: 05/09/2013

I have discovered that Johnsons are manufacturing the same product but in the pink original oil version. I got it in spain during the summer. I too have been using this for many years as an aftersun in particular and never peel. I have also seen the aloe vera light spray oil on the amazon website = you have to purchase it from the USA.

Johnson's Light Oil Mist

“I have dry skin so find this product wonderful for my...”

Written on: 28/04/2010

I have dry skin so find this product wonderful for my skin after my shower,
it is also fantastic to use instead of hand cream. I came across it by accident, if only you had advertised as suitable for 'big babiess' I would have been using it much sooner!!!

Unfortunately it is difficult to come by in the area where I live so I have to buy it in bulk when I can get it!

I don't have a baby now (all my children have flown the nest) but I am sure I would have used it for them if it had been… Read Full Review

Megros2003's Comment

Written on: 26/05/2010

i absolutely agree with you, but i cant find one anywhere now. Where do you think i can get it? I will buy in bulk as well because it is very difficult to fine one now.

Johnson's Light Oil Mist

“That light oil mist was the best thing ever! It made...”

Written on: 20/10/2009

That light oil mist was the best thing ever! It made my skin feel so soft it didn't feel real. I have not been able to find it in years and I wish I could, it was amazing!… Read Full Review

Johnson's Light Oil Mist

“....I have always had very dry skin since I was born...”

Written on: 09/06/2009 by nickilouise (1 review written)

I have always had very dry skin since I was born and have to use emoliants in my bath etc.....Johnsons light oil mist really really helps me, its the best product for my body I have used… Read Full Review

Johnson's Light Oil Mist

“Johnson's Light Oil Mist is easy to use, not oily,...”

Written on: 03/03/2009

Johnson's Light Oil Mist is easy to use, not oily, leaves skin soft and smooth. It is the only thing that has helped my psoriasis!… Read Full Review

Johnson's Light Oil Mist

“After years of searching for a product that would free...”

Written on: 09/02/2009 by Nuff said (1 review written)

After years of searching for a product that would free me from the miseries of dry skin I found Johnsons Light Oil Spray and it changed my life. I was later devistated to hear that the product had been dis-continued..
After much searching I found a company that still had some stock - I have perchased enough to last me a few years… Read Full Review

Johnson's Light Oil Mist

“As an adult I have suffered with dry skin - this is...”

Written on: 25/06/2008

As an adult I have suffered with dry skin - this is the best my skin has felt!… Read Full Review

Johnson's Light Oil Mist

“Call J&J and ask them to bring it back. J&J phone...”

Written on: 07/12/2007

Call J&J and ask them to bring it back. J&J phone number is 866-565-2229, then press 0 for a rep., the UPC number (under the barcode) is 8137-002743… Read Full Review

Johnson's Light Oil Mist

“I have had dry skin since going through the menopause,...”

Written on: 19/07/2007 by cad creations (1 review written)

I have had dry skin since going through the menopause, and Johnson's Light Oil Mist is the best moisturiser I have ever used. The biggest problem I have with it is I can no longer find it anywhere. I have shopped everywhere and tried every site I could to find it, but I came up with nothing. I sure would like it if someone could tell me where I could purchase it… Read Full Review

Johnson's Light Oil Mist

“I do not like Johnsons baby oil for moisturizing, but...”

Written on: 18/05/2006 by brenbous32 (1 review written)

I do not like Johnsons baby oil for moisturizing, but I LOVE the light oil mist spray. It is easy to apply, and it stays on very well. I just can't find it anywhere anymore. I hope they keep making it. I have told everybody about it. This is going to be great for summer skin. AA++… Read Full Review

Micalle's Response to 243418_brenbous32's Review

Written on: 22/03/2009

I, too, have been unable to find Light Oil mist spray which I think is a fab product. Tried Boots, Tesco, Sainsbury and Waitrose. Have you any suggestions? And what about suppliers in Malta where I live

Johnson's Light Oil Mist

“Johnson's Light Oil Mist - I've suffered from...”

Written on: 18/07/2004 by Alison Terry (1 review written)

Johnson's Light Oil Mist - I've suffered from unusually dry skin for more than 40 years - having had severe eczema since childhood. Over this time I've tried everything, from the basics (white soft paraffin, raw lanolin, oils etc) to the more sophisticated (L'Oreal specialised lotions for extra dry skin) and have generally found Nivea products to be very good. However, this is the first product I've ever encountered that has shown me what it must feel like to have normal, well-hydrated skin… Read Full Review

237372_Chrispark's Response to Alison Terry's Review

Written on: 05/04/2006

I have bought this at Walmart and they no longer carry it..... it was the best I had ever used for my adult skin. Who else carries it? thanks