Johnson's Baby Moisturising Bath Reviews

Johnson's Baby Moisturising Bath - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Johnson's Baby Moisturising Bath

Johnson's Baby Moisturising Bath

“I used this Johnson's Baby Moisturising Bath cream for...”

Written on: 21/02/2007 by Karen2606 (8 reviews written)

I used this Johnson's Baby Moisturising Bath cream for my son who had very dry skin and found it was wonderful. The addition of oil left his skin smooth without the slippery coating bath oil products usually leave behind. We started to use this as a family bath product and I was delighted - it left my skin feeling smooth, smelt delicious and helped smooth any dry areas... great product :-)… Read Full Review

Johnson's Baby Moisturising Bath

“Johnson's Baby Moisturising Bath is a great product,...”

Written on: 11/08/2006 by broonspants (11 reviews written)

Johnson's Baby Moisturising Bath is a great product, does not dry out babies skin even when they come out of the bath still covered in bubbles. Very kind on newborns skin too!… Read Full Review

Johnson's Baby Moisturising Bath

“I started using Johnson's Baby Moisturising Bath when...”

Written on: 10/06/2004 by yvonnecollier (4 reviews written)

I started using Johnson's Baby Moisturising Bath when my daughter started to get dry patches on her tummy and back.
After only a couple of baths, her skin appeared to be a lot less dry. It definitley has great moisturising qualities and a little goes a long way.
Now I have had my 2nd child, I have no problem using the product on his delecate skin as well as continuing to use it on my daughter.
Always a bottle in the cupboard. Highly recommended… Read Full Review