Amati Bb Reviews

• Appearance

Amati Bb - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Amati Bb

Amati Bb

“I have been playing trumpet for over 40 years. I took...”

Written on: 08/10/2010

I have been playing trumpet for over 40 years. I took a chance on the Amati Heavy Silver Bb trumpet and could not be more pleased. All my life I have played a Bach Strat or Getzen and have found that the Amati performs as well is not better than the aforementioned brands.
The values are amazingly fast. The tone sharp and crisp. Upper register is clear and brillant. Horn is even great for the "screaming notes."
I would highly recommend this instrument… Read Full Review

Amati Bb

“Amati Bb: Wanting to learn to read music and play in a...”

Written on: 29/06/2005 by Rodney Foster (1 review written)

Amati Bb: Wanting to learn to read music and play in a brass band since I was 8 and for 50 years, I started with a loaned German Merit then an English Boosey.
I finally took the plunge when an opportunity arose for me to purchase a brand new Cornet at a good price. I did and now own an Amati Bb Silver plated Cornet. In the 3.5 years since, I now play lead Cornet in a Salvation Army band with it and due to the instrument, am often congratulated on my fine clear sound and playing. I have tried a… Read Full Review

Amati Bb

“The Amati Bb Trumpets with lacquer tend to "stick". My...”

Written on: 10/06/2005 by TrumpetTune (1 review written)

The Amati Bb Trumpets with lacquer tend to "stick". My son's orginial one had its valves replaced twice within the first 6 months on our having purchased it new. And, finally, before the one year waranty expired the company replaced it with a new one. This one has the same problems at the orginal. This also happened with his friend's trumpet -- and this family purchased a different trumpet the following year -- they are stuck with Amati. It looks really sharp -- sounds pretty good -- but there… Read Full Review

260666_Kwl's Response to TrumpetTune's Review

Written on: 23/09/2006

Welcome to the world of crummy horns - Amati, Jupiter, Tristar - all dogs with different names.