Yamaha YAS275 alto Reviews

• Appearance

Yamaha YAS275 alto - Ask a question now

“great sax”

Written on: 08/06/2012

I have only been playing for 4 months but compared to saxes that I tested and the recommendation of my teacher this was the best choice. It won't let you down. I am alredy planning to get another yamaha (professional) when I get a bit better. I would recommend to anyone who is starting or a intermediate player… Read Full Review

Yamaha YAS275 alto

“My young grandson needed a reasonable alto to continue...”

Written on: 09/11/2010

My young grandson needed a reasonable alto to continue his development, and a Yamaha YAS 275 was chosen. It is a sturdy, well made instrument,and plays very nicely with the supplied (Yamaha 4 C) mouthpiece. It looks good, and of particular importance is the hard case, which offers substantial protection during storage and transit. It is undoubtedly excellent value for money, and although classed as a 'student' instrument, is more than capable of being used for advanced work - (in fact I prefer… Read Full Review

Yamaha YAS275 alto

“i got my yamaha YAS 275 saxophone as a loan for a year...”

Written on: 21/07/2010

i got my yamaha YAS 275 saxophone as a loan for a year from northamptonshire county councill, as i was having lessons with them. i really liked the plastic thumb rest especially when it had been in the car on a really hot or cold day! my friend had a different mossle, and it had a metal one, she was always moaning about it!

if you experience issues with your saxophone and you cant bolw it, check that the pad is over the little hole at the top of the crook. i experienced this issue and lukily… Read Full Review