Johnson & Johnson No More Tears Shampoo Reviews

Johnson & Johnson No More Tears Shampoo - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Johnson & Johnson No More Tears Shampoo

Johnson & Johnson No More Tears Shampoo

“It's a favourite product for all the family!”

Written on: 29/03/2012 by lizzie9286 (5 reviews written)

I bought this to use on my new baby, and found it to be very gentle and soothing. It really came into it's own when my daughter's hair was longer, since it was fab at detangling her knotty hair without a fuss. I also use it on myself and find it leaves my hair lovely and shiny, and my husband uses it sometimes too if he runs out of his usual shampoo. It's great for all the family!… Read Full Review

Johnson & Johnson No More Tears Shampoo

“From my experience with Johnson & Johnson No More...”

Written on: 05/08/2008

From my experience with Johnson & Johnson No More Tears Shampoo, no more tears really means no more tears! Babies love it and moms do too… Read Full Review

Johnson & Johnson No More Tears Shampoo

“I regularly use Johnson's no more tears shampoo on my...”

Written on: 15/12/2007

I regularly use Johnson's no more tears shampoo on my baby. I grew up with it myself. It's the best thing ever created… Read Full Review

Johnson & Johnson No More Tears Shampoo

“Sticking with Johnsons when I had my son I had the...”

Written on: 21/02/2007 by Karen2606 (8 reviews written)

Sticking with Johnsons when I had my son I had the complete range, unfortunately he had 'cradle cap' when he was born and I was advised by my Doctor to avoid this shampoo as it was a bit too harsh for a new baby.
However, rather than waste it I used it myself and was very pleased with the results, it lathered well, smelt wonderful and my hair felt really clean.
So my take on this is it should be relabelled Johnsons 'all ages' Shampoo :-)… Read Full Review

Johnson & Johnson No More Tears Shampoo

“Johnson & Johnson No More Tears Shampoo does not cause...”

Written on: 11/08/2006 by broonspants (11 reviews written)

Johnson & Johnson No More Tears Shampoo does not cause any irritations if it goes in eyes and it gives off a nice clean smell. Best I have used on my baby!… Read Full Review

Johnson & Johnson No More Tears Shampoo

“I have used Johnson and Johnson No More tears baby...”

Written on: 01/11/2005 by llewellyn (1 review written)

I have used Johnson and Johnson No More tears baby shampoo on my own hair most of my life. It is lovely to my hair, and gentle with my eyes. I also love the fragrance, but I'm not too keen on the new fragrance. Don't lose the old fragrance it's the best… Read Full Review

Johnson & Johnson No More Tears Shampoo

“A hairdresser once recommended baby shampoo to a...”

Written on: 27/08/2004 by Wilkinson (2 reviews written)

A hairdresser once recommended baby shampoo to a friend of mine who has dry hair. As it is much cheaper than normal shampoo, I tried it on myself. I have now tried many different brands and have the Johnson and Johnson one is among the worst. The smell was harsh and it left my hair dry and tangled. I found that many supermarket brands were much better, and cheaper. I found it to be surprisingly harsh for a baby product and indeed an adult product and I wouldn't recommend it… Read Full Review

Johnson & Johnson No More Tears Shampoo

“Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo has probably been the...”

Written on: 06/07/2004 by Gaynor (1 review written)

Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo has probably been the most popular baby shampoo for many, many years. Johnson's baby shampoo is Soap-free, alcohol-free, hypoallergenic and allergy and dermatologist-tested and leaves hair clean and fresh.
The no more tears forumla will especially give new mums extra confidence when washing babies hair, though I still think it may be wise to avoid the shampoo going near the eyes. The clear yellow shampoo lathers up easily and has a mild fresh fragrance.
I have… Read Full Review

Awaremom's Response to 127376_Gaynor's Review

Written on: 06/10/2005

This product has chemicals to numb the nerves in the eyes to counteract natural defenses. Will you still use it?

Rocksteady's Response to 127376_Gaynor's Review

Written on: 07/10/2005

I have had a bit of a look around on the internet and I don't think this is exactly true. All shampoos and soaps contain detergents - the thing that is different about no more tears shampoo is that the detergents are mixed and blended in a way that makes them less irritating to the eye.
<br>
<br>All the information I have found says there are no chemicals in the shampoo which numb the eye. The sites also said that even pouring clean water on the eye will cause the eye to run so there is a limit to how well these shampoos can work.
<br>
<br>There is a good Google answer that could explain this better than I can, you can find it by going to this address.
<br>http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=347982