Paxman 20M Reviews

• Appearance

Paxman 20M - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Paxman 20M

Paxman 20M

“Perfect horn, at least for me.”

Written on: 01/01/2012

I got this horn in college. I searched high and low, and decided on the exact specs I wanted: Paxman 20M, yellow brass, fixed bell, unlacquered. Then, a few weeks later, my horn prof had a friend selling one with those exact specs. I've had the horn for 15+ years, while I was a performance major, a dedicated amateur, a returning college student (for teacher certification), and now as a music teacher. I have done all sorts of gigs with it, and it has served me well. In college I was doing… Read Full Review

Paxman 20M

“This horn is an overpriced piece of junk. Tone...”

Written on: 21/12/2010

This horn is an overpriced piece of junk. Tone quality is bright and narrow. Lower register is forced. Sticking with the Conn 8D… Read Full Review

Paxman 20M

“I like the Paxman 20M French Horn. It is shiny, and it...”

Written on: 11/01/2006 by putyourhandupmybell (1 review written)

I like the Paxman 20M French Horn. It is shiny, and it is better than all other horns!… Read Full Review

Nobby108's Response to putyourhandupmybell's Review

Written on: 22/01/2011

Just being shiny is not particularly helpful; most of them are shiny! Fine to say it's better than other horns, but a serious review must include reasons why!