Fisher Price Baby Bath Seat Stay n Play Reviews

Fisher Price Baby Bath Seat Stay n Play - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fisher Price Baby Bath Seat Stay n Play

Fisher Price Baby Bath Seat Stay n Play

“Very good product I use with my babies. I love it!”

Written on: 22/03/2008

Very good product I use with my babies. I love it!… Read Full Review

Fisher Price Baby Bath Seat Stay n Play

“The Fisher Price Baby Bath Seat Stay n Play is a...”

Written on: 08/11/2005 by cloud9 (31 reviews written)

The Fisher Price Baby Bath Seat Stay n Play is a brilliant item, as it enabled my baby to happily play in the bath without the need for me holding him all the time. It also prevented him from sliding around all over the place.

The concept is brilliant, but please take note... As with any baby equipment - especially in the bathroom, YOU MUST constantly supervise AT ALL TIMES!!!… Read Full Review