AfriCan Guitar Township Pro 2003 Reviews

• Appearance

AfriCan Guitar Township Pro 2003 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for AfriCan Guitar Township Pro 2003

AfriCan Guitar Township Pro 2003

“Great looking cool guitar that`s detined to become a...”

Written on: 07/07/2009 by neilb10000 (1 review written)

Great looking cool guitar that`s detined to become a collectors item.
The Afri-can guitar has an amazing feeling neck made from aluminium that plays extremely well.
The pickups are hand wired single coil types that produce some hum and noise but generally good sounds can be had if you like a raw sound.The only bad points are that the can is quite thin so will get dented,scaped and battered...but this would probably add to the coolness(relic tin!!!)the main bad points for me is that with a small… Read Full Review

AfriCan Guitar Township Pro 2003

“In my opinion, this African Guitar Township Pro 2003...”

Written on: 18/12/2007

In my opinion, this African Guitar Township Pro 2003 Electric Guitar is a cool guitar with a neat sound! It is extremely original and not expensive. A good way to recycle materials. Overall I believe this guitar will become a classic and even if you don't play it, it is beautiful to just look at. I think it's a piece of art in itself… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
AfriCan Guitar Township Pro 2003

“I purchased an AfriCan Guitar Township Pro 2003 almost...”

Written on: 19/07/2005 by hidzo (1 review written)

I purchased an AfriCan Guitar Township Pro 2003 almost a year ago - in August 2004. I have transfered the money directly from my account (no credit card). I have recieved a confirmation that the money arrived as expected. However, until today (!) I have not recieved my guitar.

I have of course contacted Afri-Can many-many times, but they simply seem not to care about my case at all. At first they have promised to send it ("tomorrow"), afterwards they simply do not reply to me anymore. I have… Read Full Review