Twix Ice Cream Reviews

Twix Ice Cream - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Twix Ice Cream

“Twix lover since 1990”

Written on: 15/04/2013

I had my first Twix at age 3, the mixture of cookie,caramel and chocolate was enough for me to fall in love at first bite. My favorite is when i freeze them gives me an ice cream bar effect. Sometimes i even crush it and put it on top of my ice cream. There is nothing i dont like about this candy bar. I find joy in opening the gold wrapper to find 2 chocolate sticks waiting for me to enjoy… Read Full Review

“So Delicious!”

Written on: 08/03/2013 by Denise838 (5 reviews written)

I love Twix, its just so tasty and delicious! I can eat it everyday!… Read Full Review

“Twix review yay”

Written on: 14/04/2012 by ramibilal (5 reviews written)

ere, clutched in my overworked hands is one finger of Twix. One individual chocolate covered caramel and biscuit finger. A single bar of pleasure… A solitary slab of delight. Restricted in its own individual wrapper it is separated from the rest of the chocaworld. It is secluded and lonely. Good job I have 13 more individually wrapped fingers of Twix lined up beside me then! No more lonesome nights for this bar; No longer left on the shelf. Go forth dear bachelor of the confectionary aisle… Read Full Review

Twix Ice Cream

“Breyers Twix Ice Cream is great! I am a big fan of the...”

Written on: 15/07/2004 by smartlp (1 review written)

Breyers Twix Ice Cream is great! I am a big fan of the Twix candy bar and when I saw this ice cream on the shelf, I couldn't resist. The ice cream tastes somewhat like a Twix bar. I contains all the necessary ingredients... chocolate, carmel, and cookie bits… Read Full Review

Chez18's Response to smartlp's Review

Written on: 10/02/2008

I found this review helpful because...im off to buy some twix ice cream when its summer haha!