Fellowes Shredmate Crosscut Shredder Reviews

Summary

Join in or compare your views of the Fellowes Shredmate Crosscut. If you have used this, what were your experiences with this office product? We want to know. If you have been impressed by reviews on this Paper Shredder then Review Centre provides links to Online Office Equipment suppliers where you can purchase a Shredder to meet your needs or simply make comparisons with other products. Read our reviews and be informed to click your way to a better deal.
Fellowes Shredmate Crosscut Shredder - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fellowes Shredmate Crosscut Shredder

Fellowes Shredmate Crosscut  Shredder

Fellowes Shredmate Crosscut Shredder

“Fellowes Shredmate crosscut shredder”

Written on: 15/10/2011

Had ours for over 7 years. We use it for shredding unwanted mail and bills, and I also shred old business confidential reports I have written. Now need to replace it as the microswitch that starts it schredding automatically is becoming erratic. PROS Shreds securely and very well into pieces about 22mm x 4mm. A compact, nicely styled unit that doesn't look out of place in your living room. Very reliable, provided you don't shred too much at a time and for too long, and remember to empty… Read Full Review

Fellowes Shredmate Crosscut Shredder

“This shredder is hardly suitable for purpose and I...”

Written on: 06/01/2010

This shredder is hardly suitable for purpose and I have now given two a try I should have known better when the first gave up with only nominal home use Both have now packed up, plastic bits/edges have broken off and I would not have another Fellowes as a gift… Read Full Review

John297's Comment

Written on: 14/04/2012

I'm surprised plastic bits/edges have broken off as I've found that it's well built and quite sturdy. Have you been shredding CDs, etc?

☆☆☆☆☆
Fellowes Shredmate Crosscut Shredder

“The plastic gear on my Fellowes Shredmate Crosscut...”

Written on: 04/01/2009 by Dougs (1 review written)

The plastic gear on my Fellowes Shredmate Crosscut Shredder broke after just one week of light/medium use, this was already a replaced shredder as the first one didn't work at all. Very badly engineered in my opinion… Read Full Review

Fellowes Shredmate Crosscut Shredder

“We have had ours for over 4 years now and it is still...”

Written on: 04/12/2007

We have had ours for over 4 years now and it is still working fine… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Fellowes Shredmate Crosscut Shredder

“While it worked, my Fellowes Shredmate Crosscut...”

Written on: 25/08/2006 by martinvickers (1 review written)

While it worked, my Fellowes Shredmate Crosscut Shredder shredded very well. Sadly, it broke after two months of very light use. The plastic gears lost their teeth the first time it jammed, and there wasn't much thickness of paper in it at the time either.

Even though it shreds well, and I would definitely recommend a cross cut shredder, just not this one as it breaks after hardly any use… Read Full Review

Mertie's Response to martinvickers's Review

Written on: 08/01/2007

I found exactly the same thing...after owning the Fellowes Shredmate Crosscut Shredder for only 3 months, with only using it about twice a week, it broke down on a thin sheet of paper folded four ways. I thought it was marvellous whilst it worked, but it just stuck, and now it only goes in reverse.