Polaroid PDC2070 Reviews

• Battery Life

Polaroid PDC2070 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Polaroid PDC2070

Polaroid PDC2070

“CD Rom Software issued with camera will not work with ”

Written on: 06/02/2008 by george8 (1 review written)

CD Rom Software issued with camera will not work with
Windows Vista. Please advise on source for suitable Software. … Read Full Review

Polaroid PDC2070

“My husband brought a Polaroid PDC2070 for me for my...”

Written on: 28/11/2004 by stephysnow (1 review written)

My husband brought a Polaroid PDC2070 for me for my birthday - it's not the one he wanted to get me and he brought on the spere of the moment as it was cheap (£47).

I was a bit disapointed at first as the pictures all seemed really dark and "pixelly" so I kept deleting them. Then I read a review which said the pics were much better when uploaded onto a PC - low and behold they are actually fab!

It's nice and simply to use, it's neat and attractive and does all I need it too. I need to get a… Read Full Review