Konica Minolta Dimage Z2 Reviews

Resolution 4
Optical Zoom 10
Battery Type Alkaline or Rechargeable

Features:
  • 4-megapixel sensor captures enough detail to create photo-quality 11-by-15-inch enlargements
  • GT 10x optical lens system combines with 4x digital zoom for 40x total zoom
  • TV-quality movie recording; 1.2-inch super macro mode; 1.8-second start-up time
  • Store images on Secure Digital (SD) memory cards
  • Powered by AA-size batteries
  • Refine your search

Konica Minolta Dimage Z2

“The battery cover breaks easily and in 3 different...”

Written on: 26/10/2008

The battery cover breaks easily and in 3 different stress points. The replacement cost for the battery cover is more than half the cost of a newer camera with more features, more zoom, more megapixels. This camera will last about 3 - 4 years with normal use. The battery pressure on the battery cover will be an inescapable issue. If this model is even still around, skip it in favor of something more up to date… Read Full Review

Konica Minolta Dimage Z2

“I got my Minolta Dimage Z2 mid Sept 2004 and have...”

Written on: 10/11/2004 by bobblainey (1 review written)

I got my Minolta Dimage Z2 mid Sept 2004 and have taken hundreds of photos. I take it every where I go and never fail to use it.
    The camera is quick to take photos from switch on (unlike my old Kodak). It is as flexible as an SLR without the bulk or complexity. My wife can just pick it up and snap away and I can do a bit more of the fancy stuff. The macro is great and the detail amazes me every time. I, like most people who have one recommend it. Two people I know have bought one after seeing… Read Full Review

Konica Minolta Dimage Z2

“I have had the Minolta Dimage Z2 camera for a month...”

Written on: 24/08/2004 by Digimaster (7 reviews written)

I have had the Minolta Dimage Z2 camera for a month now. I have been taking great images with this camera. It has a high quality lens for razor sharp images and a 4 megapixel CCD that enables prints up to A4 size with great detail.

It has 10 optical zoom (38-380mm) and also 4 digital zoom and when combined together you have 40X. The movie mode is awsome it allows you to capture movies at 800X600 (SVGA) @15 frames per second untill you fill your memory card.

I bought a 256mb sd card which… Read Full Review

“Minolta Dimage Z2 ”

Written on: 13/07/2004 by Rustiebin (2 reviews written)

Minolta Dimage Z2
    I already own a Canon 300D which my wife hates and refuses to use. So was given the task of buying a small, light and easy to use digicam. She had already expressed an interest in the Canon A75 (we used to own the A40 and liked it). Or the Nikon CP3200 which her parents owned and liked.
    However the Z1 (and Z2 but beyond budget) had caught my eye. I found an online shop offering it for £170, roughly the same as the A75 and CP3200. It has the same Mp plus a much better spec. In… Read Full Review