Kodak EasyShare CX6230 Reviews

Resolution 2
Optical Zoom 3
Battery Type Alkaline or Rechargeable

Features:
  • 2-megapixel sensor creates 1,752 x 1,168 images for sharp prints at sizes up to 8 x 10 inches
  • 3x optical zoom and 3.3x digital zoom for 10x total
  • 16 MB internal memory with slot for adding MMC and SD memory cards
  • 30-second video clips with audio; 1.5-inch LCD; compatible with 6000-series docs
  • Powered by 2 AA batteries (alkalines included, rechargeables recommended); connects with Macs and PCs via USB 1.1
  • Refine your search

Kodak EasyShare CX6230

“It is so simple to use, takes great photos. My...”

Written on: 06/11/2007 by LauracD (1 review written)

It is so simple to use, takes great photos. My mother's friends think I could be a real photographer… Read Full Review

Kodak EasyShare CX6230

“After all.......I am getting another one. So it...”

Written on: 14/03/2005 by steamboatgal (1 review written)

After all.......I am getting another one. So it couldn't be all that bad. But I won't keep it up if it needs $100 service yearly. (See Good and Bad Points)… Read Full Review

Kodak EasyShare CX6230

“The Kodak CX6230 is my first digital cam, over the...”

Written on: 18/07/2004 by ColinBoylett (1 review written)

The Kodak CX6230 is my first digital cam, over the years I have used various conventional cameras 35mm SLR, compacts and recently APS.
    Because I use a lot of my pictures on the computer and web sites I needed digital images, as scanning prints into the computer does not always give a good enough image.
    I had been getting my processed film on Kodak Picture CD at time of processing, this was adding and extra £5 to the processing cost of every film, so I decided to get a digital.
    Having a limited… Read Full Review

Kodak EasyShare CX6230

“I got my CX6230 with a Dock 6000 for $150 on ebay...”

Written on: 17/07/2004 by Mike21222 (1 review written)

I got my CX6230 with a Dock 6000 for $150 on ebay (refurbished), but includes 1 yr kodak warranty. I love it! I overbought battery backup power because of some reviews I read on the camera on another site. It turns out not to be an issue at all. For a starter or for intermediate use I think it can't be beat… Read Full Review