Nissan X-Trail 2.5 Ti Reviews

Nissan X-Trail 2.5 Ti - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nissan X-Trail 2.5 Ti

Nissan X-Trail 2.5 Ti
Nissan X-Trail 2.5 Ti

“Nissan X-trail T30 ST Maual 4x4 (2001)”

Written on: 23/03/2013

I have just bought a pre-owned Nissan X-trial,Its a (2001) MODEL and is the first of the Xtrails, it is responsive, comfortable,luxurias, and PRACTICAL.Any one whome buys one will not be dissapointed,and i can assure you if i love the old (2001) model somebody would adore, the new models!… Read Full Review

“Traded in my 03 Subaru outback for the 06 x-trail/...”

Written on: 12/03/2008

Traded in my 03 Subaru outback for the 06 x-trail/ dollar for dollar,car for car, their is no comparison,the x-trail in my opinion is the better vehicle. Bought my x-trail 1 year ago, it is economical/ adequately powerful/ been absolutely trouble free, and in my opinion 1 of the nicest looking vehicles on the road… Read Full Review

“awesome vehicle for a 2.5 litre 4 cylinder suv we...”

Written on: 29/09/2009

awesome vehicle for a 2.5 litre 4 cylinder suv we carried five adults and 40 kilos of luggage 50km to auckland airport up hill and down dale and there was no leaning over on corners or unstable movements. plenty of power up hills and take of amazing sun roof and good all round interior space we are also pleased with the petrol per km this vehicle has done 98000km with no problems and a good service cost every 10000km yes we would purchase another xtrail....but we might keep this vehicle a wee… Read Full Review

“Just bought a 2007 ST-S 40th Anniversary Edition X...”

Written on: 02/12/2008

Just bought a 2007 ST-S 40th Anniversary Edition X Trail. The Sunroof! I Love it! It has a really Quiet engine, Heaps of storage and room, drink cooler/warmer, stylish looks.
Overall I love the car! Recommend it to anyone who wants a new, stylish, practicle, sporty suv… Read Full Review

“I have driven Nissan X-trail T30 (X-trail version 1...”

Written on: 21/09/2008 by sen53s (2 reviews written)

I have driven Nissan X-trail T30 (X-trail version 1 2001) and driven it till 80,000+++ and I say it ' s good. But compare to the newer T31 version. (X-trail ver. 2007) I say it handles better, quieter, roomier for the front not back. It is also longer than the old version. Fuel consumption has improved since it lower down the power output by 10kw. But still responsive is good. I enjoyed a long trip on the car. The suspension is great since everyone slept most of the time in the car. Feeling… Read Full Review

“I would go for the Nissan X-Trail diesel engine if an...”

Written on: 16/05/2006 by BOBELLIS (1 review written)

I would go for the Nissan X-Trail diesel engine if an autobox was available… Read Full Review

“I have a month old Nissan X-Train, 2.5 petrol,...”

Written on: 25/11/2003 by rcc54 (1 review written)

I have a month old Nissan X-Train, 2.5 petrol, Automatic SVE (Oct 2003)and enjoy it Except for the No Hold Auto on hills. Never before have I had to use Hand Brake on Hills with an Automatic… Read Full Review

Sanghras's Response to rcc54's Review

Written on: 21/12/2003

I have recently purchased a 2.5 SVE Auto in the UK and have the same problem - roll back when the car is in D on a slope/hill. Have driven all sorts of auto cars for the last eight years and have never experienced this before. How irritating!!!

“I have had my Nissan X-Trail 2.5 for 10k kms. It has...”

Written on: 17/07/2003 by spriteah. (1 review written)

I have had my Nissan X-Trail 2.5 for 10k kms. It has run faultlessly except for a blown fuse from new stoping the clock and speedo from working correctly. The sound system is A1. Interiour neat a practical. Biggest sunroof on the market. I can honestly say try one. You will not be dissappointed… Read Full Review

Sonny.'s Response to 116368_spriteah.'s Review

Written on: 20/07/2003

you're right. our test in the philippines proved this vehicle to be tough but gentle!!! rides with the comfort of a car yet cuts on most of the unholy terrain here.

Sen53S's Response to 116368_spriteah.'s Review

Written on: 16/11/2003

i drove a X-trail TI Lux. for 1 year++ now,doing under 30k it is excellent. I agree with the sound system good sound. The cargo is kinda slippery, but buying a Mat that cost about 15 bucks from a Car shop it worth investing than original mat from Nissan. Scratch is common to the plastics and nothing can be done to prevent it. But out of rating of 10 i will give a 8+ for the X-trail to its power and its roomy interior.
<br>
<br>I think the next series should include a build in power convertor AC/DC build in socket. that would be useful =P

Sonny Fabay's Response to 116368_spriteah.'s Review

Written on: 13/08/2003

We do not have the busted fuse problem here in the philippines and marty was right on the fuel consumption which is not bad for this type of suv. customer feedback are all positive so far here except that a lot of customers are looking for aftermarket parts such as body kits, bigger aluminum wheels, engine upgrades of the bolt on type such as cold air intake, strut bars, etc. since the xtrail is still new in the philippine market, these accessories are still hard to come by.(one customer was asking for a suspension lowering kit!!!)

Martyg's Response to 116368_spriteah.'s Review

Written on: 12/08/2003

Funny you mention a blown fuse on your X trail. I had exactly the same problem on mine too, and was wondering why the trip meter and clock kept resetting to zero every time I turned the engine off. I agree about the vinyl trim, will scratch v easily. I have a protector mat for the cargo area but advise anyone to get a small piece of carpet to protect the backs of the rear seats if you have them down as cargo space, as they will scuff easily. I've had my X trail 3 months now and done around 3500 kms. Did a fuel consumption test from the start and it's come out at 9.5 litres/100kms for a mix of city (mostly) and highway and even a little off road use. (manual 5sp)